Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award

Thanks to Christine's Arts for awarding The Fabulous Blog Award to this blog. In honor of the moment I'm wearing a feather boa with my bathrobe.

Here's the fine print:
"The rules for the Fabulous Blog Award are: You must pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post receiving this award.You must include the person giving you the award and link it back to them. List 5 of your Fab Addictions in your post. Copy and Paste the rules in the post."

My 5 Fabulous Addictions are:
  1. COLOR (vivid, beautiful hue! everywhere on everything!)
  2. SUNSHINE (light! warmth!)
  3. HUMOR (daily comics! snappy retorts!)
  4. FLAVOR (cinnamon hazelnut coffee! goat cheese, sundried tomatoes and pesto!)
  5. LOVE (in the words of the immortal Robert Palmer, 'Might as well face it...")

Tomorrow I'll post my 5 fabulous awardees...

1 comment:

  1. These is the best addiction list I've ever seen! You GO R !

    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! They always make my day.