Sunday, March 8, 2009

And the Winners are...


With so many great art blogs out there, how can I possibly narrow down the field to only 5 Fabulous Blogs? It's a tough job but Christine's Arts made me do it.

My picks for the enviable Fabulous Blog Award include:

  1. From Forensic to Fine Art's Sheila Tajima, for posting nearly every day, explaining the science of investigative drawing, and boasting the most devout group of blog followers ever
  2. The Blog of Manon Doyle, for stepping out of the box with her expressive mixed media, mosaics, and collages
  3. Nancy Hartley's Art Adventures for the coolest sushi paintings ever
  4. Painting is My Passion's Leslie Saeta, for posting her 50th blog entry this past Friday
  5. ...and to James Parker of Costa Rica (lucky dog!!), for being a smartass of the best kind and always having a laugh, even if of a dubious nature. and for having too much time on his hands... this guy mantains SIX blogs!!!
Here's the fine print:
"The rules for the Fabulous Blog Award are: You must pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post receiving this award.You must include the person giving you the award and link it back to them. List 5 of your Fab Addictions in your post. Copy and Paste the rules in the post."


For my List of Addictions, see yesterday's post.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh! Thank you so much for this award!! You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is Very Cool, Manon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. R, Thank you so much for this award...I am, indeed, honored. Although I take my art very seriously, I do like to bounce around the walls with my humor. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James, I'll bet you're a treat to have a beer with, my friend. One of these days I'll hop on the ol' zip line and land on your tree top canopy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! They always make my day.