Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quotes for the Day


Frustrating day?
Does your expression look like Ren, here? (oh wait, that's MY picture).
Call in syndicated characters to act out your emotions in a far more amusing manner than your own tantrums.
That's what I do.




But first give yourself a daily affirmation:

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me." ~ Stuart Smiley




Then just let it all out:

"You Eeediot!!!!"
~ Ren Höek (of Ren and Stimpy)




Disclaimer: This is not in any way meant as political statment of any kind. It's a sad little attempt at humor on a ...'challenging' day.

9 comments:

  1. R- Love the quote de jour idea-

    "I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend."
    Jack Handy/Deep Thoughts

    or

    "If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them."
    Jack Handy/Deep Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love Ren and Stimpy! You go R.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tom, thanks Sheila!

    I like doing quotes.. it helps fill a day when for one reason or another no painting has occured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. R.
    Love your latest floral painting...beautiful. Your quotes are great also...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - gotta keep saying it "I'm good enough...people like me..."
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jean and Judy,
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for that posting...it made me feel better about my last two days! I love Ren and Stimpy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kym! Glad to know I'm not the only one with days like those...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man... That REN is me today!!
    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! They always make my day.